SpecMeOut may earn a commission from the links on this site, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting SpecMeOut.
|Date Price Valid|
|Price Saved Dollar|
|Price Saved Percent|
lightGallery comes with plenty of features, such as Animated thumbnails, Pagers, pinch to zoom, Youtube Vimeo Wistia and html5 videos Support, History plugin, Social media sharing, Responsive images, Touch and mouse drag support, etc. lightGallery is built with modular architecture, It is easy to create your own modules, as well as detach modules that you don’t want to use.
lightGallery is available for React, Vue.js, and Angular.
Here are the highlights of the lightGallery v2.
– Completely re-wrote from scratch in typescript
– Removed jQuery dependency
– Added new features such as pinch to zoom, swipe to close, zoom from the origin, inline gallery, next-generation image formats support(webp, JPEG XL). etc, virtual slides, dynamically add, remove slides while the gallery is open, comment interface, and much more.
– Moved all modules to the main repo for better maintainability.
– Better customizability, better performance on mobile devices.
– Developed React, Angular, and Vue.js components.