Social Media Distribution Calculator
SpecMeOut may earn a commission from the links on this site, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting SpecMeOut.
|Date Price Valid|
|Price Saved Dollar|
|Price Saved Percent|
If you ever struggled to decide when and what type of content to post on your socials, be it a brand or personal page, you’ve come to the right place.
This Social Media Distribution Calculator will do the hard work for you.
Here is how it works:
1. Set your start date. The calculator will count everything from it.
2. Set priority by day. This means days when it’s best to post.
3. Set the maximum amount of posts per selected day.
4. Set priority by content type: video, image, gif – you name it!
5. The calculator will show the best distribution on the calendar.
6. Go & Create
What is good about it?
Even though it’s a regular Excel/Google Spreadsheet file, it takes the guesswork out of the way. It shows you the best distribution for you case, taking into account what is suitable for you: if you select video as the main priority, it will show you more video content on the calendar. The same goes with days which work best for you and the maximum amount of posts per given day.
You only need to fill the green cells. Everything else is calculated/generated.
The most important thing – it’s a time saver! Assuming you know what content type works for you, which are the best days to post and how much posts you’re willing to create on a given day, this calculator saves you planning time.