A Salary Negotiation Guide + Examples (for people who are scared to negotiate)
In this guide, you’ll learn:
– How to overcome the fear of negotiation
– The language of negotiation
– How to determine your market value and choose a range
– How top performers make 30-50% (or more) salary increases
– The three simple things that all interviews are about
– How to Answer Early Interview Stage Salary Questions:
“What’s your salary requirement?”
“What are you currently earning or what were you previously earning?”
– The Different Ways Employers Will Offer You (and why it matters)
– Plus over 15 example answers
Invest in yourself – and your lifetime earning potential – and learn the lessons they never teach you in school or college!
Check out my background and LinkedIn References:
Note: This guide will not teach you how to ask for a raise from your current employer – it is a guide for job seekers who are interviewing and receive an offer.