Hackintosh for Surface Pro Big Sur Mac OS Update
SpecMeOut may earn a commission from the links on this site, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting SpecMeOut.
|Date Price Valid|
|Price Saved Dollar|
|Price Saved Percent|
** WARNING **
Seems that the last Surface UEFI Firmware Update (Version 18.104.22.168) released on January 14 2021broke OC bootstrap. Until there was an OC compatible version, please prevent the update. Or if you already updated your device so try download these new EFIs!
IF you now updated your surface pls not use this! If you stuck with apple logo or Access Denied! Try this!!
This is Open Core Version! FOR Catalina and Big Sur
* The brightness adjustment is working normal;
* The ALC298 has been built into working normal;
* The built-in SD card slot is working normal;
* HDMI is working normal;
* App Store login is normal, download is normal;
* ICLOUD is normal;
* Track board is working normal;
* Sleep sleep wakes up is working normal;
* SIRI is working normal;
* iMessage is working normal;
* Cover is working normal;
* Trackpad multitouch
**ONLY FOR SURFACE PRO 7 USERS**
If you screen flicking try to change resolution of your screen