SpecMeOut may earn a commission from the links on this site, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting SpecMeOut.
|Date Price Valid|
|Price Saved Dollar|
|Price Saved Percent|
Creating reliable SaaS solutions is not easy and the competition grows fiercer as the demand increases day by day. The biggest issue with the development of this kind of web app is that it can be difficult to create a reliable experience without any serious setbacks that will keep people from using the application.
* User System
* Split Testing
* A Rule Engine
* And much more
* Database support MySQL, PgSQL, MariaDB, and MongoDB
* Comes with ansible for to build the webserver
* Uses Docker for your local development environment
* Supports Sendgrid, Postmark, MailGun for sending emails
* Supports wkhtmltopdf, docraptor, and mpdf for PDF generation
* Installs via composer via private packagist with updates being available like any other PHP library.
Check out the website at https://www.getparthenon.com
You can see how to create a dev environment within 60 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQrt7cJE6M