The Storyteller’s Handbook
SpecMeOut may earn a commission from the links on this site, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting SpecMeOut.
|Date Price Valid|
|Price Saved Dollar|
|Price Saved Percent|
The purpose of all storytelling is to hold attention, entertain, and deliver insights.
Unfortunately, not all stories are able to do this.
Mostly, this is because the storytellers don’t know how to manipulate the different parts of a story.
The Storyteller’s Handbook is a book that will set you apart from these kinds of storytellers.
It is a book that will help you create engaging, entertaining, and insightful stories.
Amongst the things you will learn are:
1. How to deepen conflict and expand meaning.
2. How to create breathtaking plot twists.
3. How to create multiple-timeline stories.
4. How to avoid weak endings.
5. How to plot a story.
6. How to create captivating characters.
And so much more.
Buying the book gives you access to the following resources for free:
1. The value quadrant finder.
2. The storybuilding checklist.
3. The happy-sad ending builder.
4. A checklist for fixing boring stories.
This is one of the best investments you can make for your writing career.
Get yours today and elevate your storycraft!