SpecMeOut may earn a commission from the links on this site, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting SpecMeOut.
|Date Price Valid|
MonsterWriter is a word processor optimized for scientific and technical content content. It’s based on the WYSIWYM principle where as the most word processors are based on WYSIWYG.
You can use:
– References to books, articles
– Cross-References to sections, tables, figures, diagrams, code blocks, equations
– Always up to date table of contents
– Always up to date bibliography
– Inline LaTeX equations
– LaTeX equation blocks with an optional caption
– Images with an optional caption
– Tables with an optional caption
– Code blocks with an optional caption
– Diagrams with an optional caption (Mermaid Based)
– Ordered/unordered lists
– Bold, italic, underlined, and hyperlinked text
– Export as LaTeX file and for random customization
Export writing as HTML, LaTeX, PDF, or directly publish it on your ghost blog.
If you export it as PDF you have the option to use LaTeX – a free typesetting system – to get professional typesetter PDF results.
Get it now!