React PDF Viewer
SpecMeOut may earn a commission from the links on this site, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting SpecMeOut.
|Date Price Valid|
|Price Saved Dollar|
|Price Saved Percent|
React PDF Viewer is a rich features, powerful React component to view a PDF document.
It’s written in TypeScript, and powered by React hooks completely.
– Plugin architecture with 19 built-in plugins
– Can develop and reuse custom plugins
* Rich features
– Support password protected document
– Navigation between pages
– Can go to the first and last pages quickly
– Search for text
– Preview page thumbnails
– View and navigate the table of contents
– List and download attachments
– Text selection and hand tool modes
– Different scrolling modes
– Full screen mode
– Can open a file from local
– Download file
– View the document properties
– Support SSR
– Can customize the UI completely
– Can add your own components to toolbar, sidebar or pages
– Support translating UI in another language
– Provide a plugin to switch between locales
* Compatible with popular bundlers and starter kits
Get access today!