Social Media Management for Small Businesses
SpecMeOut may earn a commission from the links on this site, at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for supporting SpecMeOut.
|Date Price Valid|
|Price Saved Dollar|
|Price Saved Percent|
Social Media is becoming an essential tool for business, including small businesses. Customers expect that they will be able to find you online, and not just on a static website. Keeping your current and potential customers up to date and interacting with them is a great way to grow your business.
In this course, we’ll cover a variety of topics to help you manage your social media accounts well:
– How to go about setting up your accounts
– Managing and creating your content, including tips on planning and scheduling
– Analytics and why they’re useful
– How to grow your audience
– Best practice for engaging with your audience
– Listening and Monitoring tools, and how you can use them to benefit your business
– How to fit social media into your busy life
– Helpful tools and apps to make your life easier, including free ones!
Social media doesn’t have to be daunting! With a knowledge of the topics above, you’ll be off to a flying start in having a great social media presence.